Walnut Avenue Cafe

( 1 review )
831-457-2804

106 Walnut Ave, Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95060

Serves meat, vegan options available. Busy all day breakfast and lunch cafe. Has tofu scramble and soy milk for coffee upon request. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Conniemm

Best Tofu Scramble in Santa Cruz! - Edit

I've tried many a tofu scramble at local restaurants and I am usually disappointed by a bland flavored pile of mush. Not so at Walnut Avenue Cafe! Since I've tasted their scramble, I haven't gone to any other local restaurants for breakfast.

They will substitute tofu for any scramble for an additional $.35. The last time we went I had avocado, spinach and mushroom and it was great.

On the weekends there is always a short wait to get seated but you can help yourself to a cup of coffee and people watch while you wait.

The food is delicious and the servers are friendly. They are happy to provide soy milk for your coffee upon request and good about leaving butter off the toast or any other veganizing requests you have.

This restaurant is in downtown Santa Cruz and offers both indoor and outdoor seating.

Pros: Delicious scramble, Friendly staff, Nice location downtown

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Walnut Avenue Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.