Waldo Pizza

( 1 review )
816-875-2121

1543 NE Douglas St, Lees Summit, Missouri, USA, 64086

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has separate vegan menu list.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AngelaCallahan

Amazing vegan menu - Edit

We stayed overnight on a road trip through Blue Springs. I was extremely bummed when I saw our one vegan option was a pizza place, because I haven't liked pizza since becoming vegan. We decided to try it once we realized they had an entire (extensive) separate vegan menu. My husband ordered the vegan tex-mex pizza, I ordered the veggie sandwich, and we got bread sticks to share. The bread sticks were really good. The real amazing part was the pizza and sandwich. I expected a crappy pizzeria sub, but it was a delicious toasted ciabatta bread sandwich with spinach in place of vegan cheese, roma tomatoes, zucchini, and onion with a garlic "butter" sauce on the side. It was one of the best sandwiches ever. So so good. And my husband's pizza looked seriously good too (they have two types of daiya cheese). He loved his pizza, and I think it's the best vegan pizza he's ever tried. I was shocked that this place didn't have reviews already. This is definitely worth checking out!

Pros: Separate vegan menu , Lots of vegan choices, Vegan cheese

Return to Lees Summit Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Waldo Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.