CLOSED: WakuWaku

Contact 04036097875

Dammtorstr. 29-33, Hamburg, Germany,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service wok restaurant. Food is prepared in a wok with many dishes can be made vegan by request. Also offers salad, soup, and tortilla. The interior is made from recyclable materials. Relocated from Schauenburgerstr. 55-57 in 2014. CONFIRMED CLOSED, JULY 2016. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Laudi

100% handmade & Bio - Edit

They had one vegan dish today "Thai Kick". it was a Thai curry dish. I liked it. It's a bio store and self service restaurant in one. I liked it. Looked nice and not expensive. I paid 9,- including bionade drink.

Mouthwatering smells - Edit

We've found this place too late in our stay, so we hadn't found the time to eat here. Nice atmosphere in the restaurant and it smelled marvelous. Even after I had a big lunch elsewhere, my tastebuds in my mouth were watering. I've had only some takeout food. But that was really good.

Pros: The smell!, attractive food displaying

Nice place - nice food - Edit

The staff in this place is very friendly and the food is delicious. Almost all dishes can be ordered as a vegan option, and you can also have Tofu with them if you like, with little extra cost. Very modern but cozy place.

Pros: Organic food of good quality, Nice staff, Lovely place

Cons: Menue is a bit confusing at first

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: WakuWaku closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1920 times since Mar 2011.