Wake Up Juice Bar

• Juice-bar Juice Bar

Katolicka Porta 4, Novi Sad, Serbia

Juice bar on the square to the left of the cathedral. Serves fruit and vegetable juices as well as smoothies, alcohol based cocktails and milkshakes. Has soy milk. Menu is in English and Serbian. Non-vegan items are milk and honey. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-12:00am, Sun 8:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Juice bar

First Review by jojoinbrighton

CocoButta

Points +141

23 Sep 2018

Green juice!

Had a yummy green juice, great way to start the day! Looking forward to returning.

Pros: Lots of juice and smoothies , Soy milk for coffee! Yum, Cute outdoor area in square

PeaceHunter333

Points +20

Raw
17 Aug 2018

Delicious! Refreshing!

As a traveling raw vegan I was so happy to find this place. Dozens of fresh/frozen smoothie combinations made with 100% fruit and they are all delicious! I was there several times during my visit to Novi Sad and appreciated the friendly atmosphere as well.

Pros: Friendly staff, Nice Vibe

Cons: Smokey

jaz151

Points +216

10 Jul 2016

Good juice selection

Went in for a dairy-free milkshake so asked for one with soymilk, but they also put ice-cream, whipped cream and a chocolate in it! So although it says 'vegan friendly' in the window, they aren't really on the ball in that respect. Lots of juice options though.

jojoinbrighton

Points +1245

24 Aug 2015

Fresh and delicious.

I discovered this spot today when I spotted a "vegan friendly" sign in the window. I had a fresh juice with apple, orange, grapefruit and carrot and it was super fresh and delicious. They also do smoothies and milkshakes and have soya milk listed as an option on the menu. If I end up in Novi Sad again I'll definitely go back.

Return to Novi Sad Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wake Up Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.