Wahoo's

Contact 951-694-4444

29073 Overland Dr Ste 111, Temecula, California, USA, 92591

Serves meat, vegan options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by jamber79

Polynesian Tofu is great! - Edit

I had never been to a Wahoo's before, so I wasn't sure what to order. I sort of panic-ordered the Wafu bowl that has rice, beans, veggies, pico, and Polynesian tofu. The tofu was fantastic. Otherwise, it was similar to Chipotle's burrito bowls. The waitress was pushing the green sauce to go with the bowl, so I explained that I was vegan and didn't eat dairy. She came out later with an ingredient list and said that it was made with Mayo, so no dairy. I was able to explain about eggs and other animal products that I avoid, and the waitress was very gracious to learn, so that's a plus. I don't mind if you don't know, as long as you're open to learning! I will probably go back when I have a better chance to look through the menu.

Yummy Tofu Tacos! - Edit

I really enjoyed my first visit to Wahoo's. The service was great. We went in after the lunch rush. Both cajun and black beans are veg. The tofu tacos are great. It will definitely be one of my regular spots from now on.

Pros: friendly staff, Tofu options, good value

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wahoo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1403 times since Oct 2011.