Wahoo's

Contact 949-497-0033

1133 S Pacific Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, California, USA, 92651

Serves meat, vegan options available. A surf-themed tacos & Mexican fast food chain. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(with cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by adora08

Very good! - Edit

Stopped here for a quick bite to-go with my non-veg partner and 2 kids. The menu lists vegan options, and they have tofu as a protein option. The man at the counter was vegetarian and gave me some good recommendations. I tried one of their bowls, with both types of beans, and tofu. It was very filling and hit the spot. Partner and kids loved their food as well. I was glad to find this place, and they were open pretty late (until 9:30).

Pros: Vegan options listed on menu, Staff knows vegan options, Quick and easy

Very accommodating - Edit

I went to Wahoos for the first time over the weekend. The people who took my order and who delivered it were very, very nice and super accommodating when it came to my order. They were willing to let me build my own burrito and they have tofu filling for the burritos! The food was yummy and they weren't stingy with any of the ingredients. Highly recommended. The inside of the establishment was really trendy and cool too. The kitchen was open to viewing and very clean looking as well.

Pros: Friendly, fast , accommodating

Cons: Bit hard to find the first time

Return to Laguna Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wahoo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.