Wahoo's

Contact 559-449-8226

7835 N Palm, Fresno, California, USA, 93711

Serves meat, vegan options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by truthstar

pretty good the second time around - Edit

first time I went here I wasn't too hungry, so I got the kids bowl with black beans and brown rice with the tofu. both beans and rice seemed kind of under cooked, so I wasn't too satisfied. decided to give it a second try today, and it was much better! the banzai veggies are a must- so good! also, vegans must specify for brown rice- the white rice is cooked with butter.

WOOOHOOO - Edit

First spot in fresno to offer vegetarian enchiladas, Tacos & Burritos. Delicious & a awesome staff. the food is at a good price. $5-7 range & it fills you up! Go for the ground rice & remember to get extra red sauce!

Pros: delicious, mexican, amazing

Cons: Ice cream, churro, dessert

great! - Edit

this place offers a rich flavored experience. they're so far the only place I've found in Fresno that offers Peruvian white beans and they're great! the first few times I had a lot of menu questions and they were very friendly and patient. though it's a trek for me I try to make it out when I'm in the area. many vegetarian and
vegan options make it more desirable than the typical 1 item friendly places.

Pros: great service, great unique tastes

Return to Fresno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wahoo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1558 times since Oct 2011.