REMOVED: Wahoo's - Hampden

Contact 303-996-4915

6300 E Hampden Ave Bldg 1 Ste A, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80222

Serves meat, vegan options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Removed for poor veg options. Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Wahoo's - Edit

My bf loves Wahoo's so it's pretty definitely that we'll be eating at one during our stay. I always get two tacos with banzai veggies and white beans, and they were good at this location too. See my original Wahoo's review (different location but my review still stands for the food) below:

I actually really enjoyed the atmosphere of this location - there are stickers plastered all over the place, mostly skateboarding/snowboarding stuff, along with a few other unique items. There were a number of things I could have ordered at Wahoo's, and so I ended up with two taco combo platter. I chose the banzai veggies as filler with a side of Cajun white beans - be sure to specify vegan/dairy-free. I thought the tacos were good, but the winner was the white beans, they were my favorite by far. I won't be rushing back to eat at Wahoo's, but will certainly return if I'm dining with non-veg friends.

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Wahoo's - Hampden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 142 times since Oct 2011.