REMOVED: Wahoo's

Contact 720-974-7470

1233 S Colorado Blvd, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80246

Serves meat, vegan options available. A "surf" tacos & Mexican fast food food chain, also called Wahoo's Fish Taco. The menu includes different filling choices for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and bowls. Veg filling include marinated tofu, saute mixed vegetable teriyaki, or vegetarian rice and bean(has cheese). Vegans must specify; otherwise you might get cheese/dairy in your order. Removed for poor veg options. Open . Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Wahoo's - Edit

I actually really enjoyed the atmosphere of this location - there are stickers plastered all over the place, mostly skateboarding/snowboarding stuff, along with a few other unique items. There were a number of things I could have ordered at Wahoo's, and so I ended up with two taco combo platter. I chose the banzai veggies as filler with a side of Cajun white beans - be sure to specify vegan/dairy-free. I thought the tacos where good, but the winner was the white beans, they were my favorite by far. I won't be rushing back to eat at Wahoo's, but will certainly return if I'm dining with non-veg friends.

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Wahoo's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 215 times since Oct 2011.