• Wagamama

Beer/Wine
Take-out
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain offering Japanese inspired cuisine. Created a separate vegan menu in 2017 which includes choices like wok fried greens, stir-fried udon or soba, katsu curry, fried rice, vegkatsu with rice, gyoza/dumplings, bao buns with mushroom and aubergine, and sorbet for dessert. Serves juice and smoothies. Open Mon-Sat 11:30-23:00, Sun 11:30-22:00.

Venue map for Wagamama
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by CharlotteSmith

ayoung15

Points +480

23 Feb 2024

Ok

Pricey and recently every single time I go they make the food so spicy it’s inedible.

Kristol

Points +419

24 Sep 2023

Hits the spot!

The aubergine bao buns are to die for! Had the tofu pad thai, very good. Nice big portions and filling, feels healthy too. Green tea is free if you ask for it.
Great staff, fast service, slightly expensive but think it's worth it. Would return.

Pros: Clearly labelled vegan options , Lots of vegan options

TARAMCDONALD

Points +8040

26 Apr 2022

Always great!

I had a delivery from Wagamama to my Hotel Tonight consisting of bang bang cauliflower, wok fried greens, and a Katsu curry with white rice and side salad. To drink I opted for the power juice of ginger spinach an apple.

Everything arrive perfectly as expected and this restaurant chain is constantly improving the vegan options.

Updated from previous review on 2022-04-26

Pros: Great choice, Hot and tasty, Not too expensive

CharlotteSmith

Points +76

18 Apr 2019

Good food, expensive

I finally tried the vegatsu curry however it was a lot more sickly than I thought it would be, I would have preferred more vegetables in the dish and I was unable to finish it. However, I had the aubergine and mushroom steamed buns for a starter and they were delicious. The price unfortunately brought it down, my meal came to over £20 including a soft drink.

Pros: Whole vegan menu

Cons: Very expensive