Wagamama

( 1 review )
+44-1737333018

35 Bell St, Reigate, England, RH2 7AD

Serves meat, vegan options available. International chain inspired by Japanese food. In 2017 created a separate vegan menu list which includes ramen, tofu curry, stir fries, salads, soups, and other choices. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Fast food, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LauraStone90

Good Vegan Options - Edit

I went to the new Reigate Wagamama for one of the East Surrey Vegans' monthly meetups, as we wanted to sample some of the new menu items. There's an extensive list to choose from on the vegan menu.

I started with the edamame with chilli salt, which wasn't as good as when I've had it in the past (seemed a bit watery). I then had the new award winning Yasai Samla curry, which was ok, but not as rich and creamy as I tend to like my curries, so I wouldn't order it again. I also had 2 servings of Japanese pickles (my favourite!!). I didn't order dessert, but they'd brought over a couple of extra sorbets, so I got a little sample-again, quite nice, but it wasn't really the season for sorbet!

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Plenty of vegan options to choose from

Cons: Only sorbet for vegans for dessert, Mostly communal tables, Can get busy and noisy

Return to Reigate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wagamama closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.