Wacamole

829-750-1777

Calle Aruba y av Alemania, Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, 23000

Serves meat, vegan options available. Outdoor restaurant in Punta Cana that serves fajita, burrito, and tacos. These options are listed as vegetarian but can easily be made vegan on request. They offer chips and salsa to begin with. Serves lots of drinks including juices and soda. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by jasminebagha

Vegan Friendly - Edit

While in Punta Cana, my husband and I were not staying at an all inclusive resort. We had to venture out into the plazas to find vegan food. We decided to see what Wacamole had on their menu and were surprised to find a number of options for us to eat. Fajita, taco, and burrito. They were listed as vegetarian and we asked the server if our food can be made without dairy/eggs. We were told those options do not have those ingredients. This place is vegan friendly but still ask just to make sure! I think they use the word vegetarian for their food options because vegan is an uncommon term in Dominican Republic. Very yummy, good serving sizes and very inexpensive compared to the other restaurants near by. Everyone was super friendly. We payed USD cash.

Pros: Cheap food, Good portion sizes, Friendly staff

Cons: Outdoor seating- bring mosquito repelent

Return to Punta Cana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wacamole closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.