Wabi-Sabi Noodle House and Vegetarian Grocery - Tomas Morato

Contact 09189622935

Pos Bldg 305 Scout Madriñan, Quezon City (at Tomas Morato), Metro Manila, Philippines,

Vegetarian noodle house offering a mix of Asian cuisines like ramen, pho, tom yum, banh-mi, potstickers, summer rolls, dim sum. Serves Vietnamese coffee. Open Tue-Thu 12:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Thai, Take-out, Asian

First Review by kezia

Nice 'Japanese' Option - Edit

The food here is fairly reasonable, if a tad expensive for the portions. 'Extra greens' - for 35 PhP - is literally two tiny sprigs of baby bok choy, so not really worth it. I've had the gyoza, ramen and 'Viet pho' (70 PhP for three pieces, 180 PhP and 150 PhP respectively), with the latter my favourite so far. Portions are a little small, and more than one dish may be required.

Updated from previous review on 2016-08-07

Pros: tasty food, nice staff, cute little place

Cons: pretty short on veggies, a little expensive

Best Noodles In Manila!! - Edit

Absolutely loved this place. What a great find in Manila! very reasonably priced, delicious vegan noodles.
It's primarily vegetarian but the staff fully understand vegan and will make you something suitable.
We had Ramón noodles with tofu, soya protein and mushrooms. They have various Chili sauces and other condiments on the table so you can make your dish as spicy as you like, which was great.

Wabi-Sabi is Housed inside a building called the collective which is also home to other restaurants and bars,
a small music venue and a few other small shops, selling guitars, skate boards etc, the whole place has a very student vibe.
I was in Manila for 3 days and tried all sorts of vegan restaurants. Wabi-Sabi has to be one of the meals I enjoyed the most.
We visited on a Saturday, had they been open Sunday's we would most likely have visited again.
Apart from a wide choice of noodle dishes they sell a vegan sandwich, which we wanted to try but were too full after our noodles! Another customer we got chatting too described it as a vegan subway sandwich. Which I felt was a good description, as it looked very much like that in a French baguette style bread. Bursting with soya fillings.

Service was good and very fast. Most evenings the collective (which is the large building that wabi-sabi is in, has gigs with loud Rock music playing. If your not a fan of loud music is recommended going during the day.
Staff very helpful, polite Can't wait to go again.

Wabi-Sabi have two locations. I went to the central Manila branch: Address -
The Collective, 7274, Malugay, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
+63 2 519 3950

The staff told me the other location is slightly out of town.

Pros: Delicious Vegan Noodles, Polite and friendly staff, Nice atmosphere

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wabi-Sabi Noodle House and Vegetarian Grocery - Tomas Morato closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.