First Review by kecors01

Rochesters hidden gem - Edit

One of our favorite places to eat downtown. The food is absolutely some of the best we've ever had.

The decor inside totally transports you out of Rochester, especially during those snowy winter months.

Try and go for the brunch if you can... and of course do not forget to pick up some sweets. :)

Do not miss this place.

Pros: Amazing food + value, Incredibly kind staff, Great decor and relaxing atmosphere.

best vegan brunch ever!! - Edit

Ordered the Vegan Samos plate (tofu scramble, potatoes, vegan garlic feta and the seitan gyro meat). It was so good, had enough to take some home for lunch!!
The service is great and the food is top notch.

Pros: food!, service!

I'm so happy I found Voula's! - Edit

I have been vegan for 4 months and have been lamenting my lack of choices when I go out to eat. After following Voula's facebook page for a few weeks, I went and tried it out. It was fun to have choices again. Everything I ate was delicious. The atmosphere is friendly and warm. I will go back again and share my experience with friends.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday March 26, 2013

Pros: Tasty!, Inviting, several vegan choices

Amazing! Authentic! - Edit

This is a restaurant that my husband and I cannot get enough of; the food is great as is the owner. My husband is Greek and really missed certain food when we went vegan, but Voula has filled that void. She always has on the menu delicous dips, salads, dolmades, and soups which are vegan and then she also offers vegan specials: Thursday is a peper stuffed with orzo and Friday (the best day of the week to go) is vegan spanikopita!!! Voula also makes a few delicious vegan desserts. I highly recommend trying out this little gem, it's even a great place to take your omnivore friends/family.

Pros: Price, friendly, welcoming owner and staff, excellent food

Cons: None!

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Voula's Greek Sweets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3872 times since Jan 2013.