Vo's Vietnamese Restaurant

( 1 review )

3450 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55408

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese restaurant with labeled vegan options. Offers lunch specials. Open Tue-Fri 11:00am-8:30pm, Sat 12:00pm-8:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-7:30pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Dr.G

Good food, funky atmosphere, cheap Surly beer - Edit

This is a hidden gem! They have a vegetarian page, most of which is vegan. Options include all sorts of standard Vietnamese and Chinese foods foods with mock duck or tofu. In addition they have vegan egg rolls, spring rolls, dumplings and even vegan pho. Their lunch specials also include a vegan bahn mi. Add to this very unique and weird private booths, with weird color lighting (the reason the food pics don't look too good here), and a kitschy tropical theme with too many string lights, and you are in for a unique and yummy meal!

My boyfriend (omni) and I (vegan) eat here all the time (we only eat off the vegan menu) and love it. He loves anything mock duck. We rate their tofu as good (but have had better) and I am in love with their vegan pho (just having the option is the best part, but it tastes good too). We also love their happy hours drink specials. All beer is $3 including tall boys of Surly beers. They list happy hours as T-Sat 4-6 and all day Sunday, but in reality they give happy hour prices all the time! The servings are large enough to share so you could get a meal and two beers and feed two people for only about $15-$17 dollars. However, we can never help ourselves and always get two meals, so we can have leftovers since we like so much stuff on their menu.

Pros: affordable, vegan pho, good drink specials

Cons: mom and pop vibe (con for some)

Return to Minneapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vo's Vietnamese Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.