Lacto
Western
Delivery
Take-out
Bakery

Small chain of donut shops from Portland, OR. Offers multiple vegan donut options daily, some with unusual flavors. Open Mon-Wed 6:00am-12:00am, Thu-Sun 6:00am-3:00am.

Venue map for Voodoo Doughnuts - E 6th St
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by meatisfordummies

vegandinosaur

Points +315

03 Jan 2024

Ridiculous donuts

I cannot believe these are vegan. Line is long but usually most fast. Prices are reasonable. #Veganuary

Shan1980

Points +88

13 Oct 2023

Died and went to Vegan donut heaven!

Great variety! Taste amazing! We bought the dozen!

DoGood!

Points +81

28 Sep 2023

Love This Place!

Seriously best vegan doughnuts I’ve ever had, huge variety of vegan to choose from! Great vibe at this location and staff are super friendly. I could go on and on but you just have to give them a try.

Pros: Decadent flavor and the perfect mouth feel!, Vegan doughnuts from $1.50-$5 each , Cream filling is to die for!

vegan_mouse

Points +1272

20 Sep 2023

Great selection!

Lots of vegan donuts to choose from when we came late at night. I had the cookies and cream one and it was to die for!

chaineycow

Points +51

15 Sep 2023

Vegan doughnuts!

If you want vegan doughnuts but don't want to go to Wheatsville this is a good alternative. Especially if it's 2am and ur drunk

Pros: Late hours, Spooky doughnuts

serena98

Points +1075

13 Sep 2023

Amazing Doughnuts

I love all the vegan options this place had to choose from! Not at all limited and had me wanting to come back for more. Great location and friendly staff too!

Masekc

Points +139

12 Aug 2023

Great vibe and really good doughnuts

They had a whole section with vegan doughnuts.

Pros: Friendly cashier, Great vibe, Really good doughnuts

Tordibell

Points +155

26 Jul 2023

Great doughnuts

We got vegan doughnuts here and they were delicious! Absolutely loved there options, and how considerate they were about keeping our vegan doughnuts separate from our non vegan doughnuts. Would definitely come back!

Pros: Good service , Several vegan options

Cons: They didn't have forks or knifes, Bottled water only

Level5vegan

Points +832

13 May 2023

Excellent vegan options

Tons of vegan flavors, open late. My favorite donuts of all time

Veggie.Nellie

Points +478

12 May 2023

Full sized vegan donuts

They’re not like some small vegan donuts, they are huge! The also opened up locations in Houston and San Antonio.

Amyladedada1

Points +466

27 Apr 2023

Dangerously good

I’m happy I don’t live close by because I would be here often. I don’t usually eat donuts like it’s been years. These are very sweet and delicious. Everything I always loved about donuts as a child.

Pros: A variety of vegan options , Clearly marked vegan

Cons: Large!

greendreams___

Points +352

07 Apr 2023

So sweet so vegan

Love that they have so many vegan options I can get a vegan variety dozen

Pros: Multiple locations , Many options

JimBoulter

Points +175

30 Mar 2023

Great vegan options

I had a chocolate frosted donut, they had maybe 6-8 vegan donuts of various flavors. Simple stuff and some pretty crazy ones. I felt like I still got the full experience and had good choices. The donut was exactly what I wanted, very good and yeast raised.

Greg-A

Points +86

20 Mar 2023

Yummy

Always several vegan doughnut choices. All are delicious.

KaylaBeth

Points +596

19 Feb 2023

Good variety, cute shop

Prices were reasonable, donuts were a little dry. Maple cream was delicious

kenny.cakes

Points +1395

08 Jan 2023

2.75 stars

It was cute and I'm glad I went but I wouldn't say the donuts were particularly good. It was more so about the experience. I bet it's really good if you're craving a late night treat since its open for a long time.

dsanchez04

Points +114

11 Aug 2022

Donuts, doughnuts… however you spell it, they are the way to my heart!

I love that there are several vegan options. The portland creams and maple creams are my favorite!

Nogd

Points +576

10 Aug 2022

Good assortment of veg options

I tried the dirty ol bastard and the apple fritter. They were great and not overly sweet like they were compensating for being vegan. I cannot understand why they have so many options but do not offer a simple old fashioned glazed cake donut that is vegan.

Pros: Lots of options, Not overly sweet

Cons: No old fashioned glazed cake

Sjjk12

Points +1077

07 Aug 2022

One of the best donuts I’ve ever had.

Hit the spot. Adorable, loved the cute expression on the donut and the raspberry filling. Worth a trip!

Pros: Lots of vegan donuts

DaynaLopez

Points +345

16 Jul 2022

Great place

I love the vibes and decor from this place. They have great vegan options.

Pros: Great vegan options

Cons: Long lines

samirahjune

Points +28

04 Jun 2022

Amazing!

Donuts were fresh, large in size, and tasted amazing. They also have a great variety. The atmosphere in the store was very pleasant. Staff was super friendly and gave great suggestions!

Pros: Great donuts, Amazing customer service, Pleasant atmosphere

SoyKal-El

Points +3415

09 May 2022

Plenty of Vegan Options

Voodoo in Austin has tasty donuts (though perhaps overrated) and after going vegan I was surprised to find the vegan options here just as good as the regular ones.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

Cons: Usually a long line and slow service

Hunnybunn

Points +302

Vegetarian
16 Apr 2022

Fantastic donuts

I will definitely be coming back to this place!! I loved the vegan voodoo doll donut and the fact that they have so many vegan options is just great!! They have a vegan voodoo dozen box which has all the vegan donuts you desire!! 10/10 will come again and definitely get there earlier because it can get packed quickly 🥲

Pros: Great vegan desserts, Many vegan options, Worth the wait

Cons: A little pricey, Long wait

RogueMarie

Points +79

Vegetarian
24 Mar 2022

Glazed Doughnut

This is the second Voodoo Doughnut I’ve been to and I was hesitant to order a vegan doughnut. The Orlando location’s vegan doughnuts all tasted stale and dry. Luckily I stuck with a classic vegan glazed doughnut and it was very good. Light, airy, and sweet.

Pros: Several Vegan doughnuts

LisaSpykers

Points +6714

01 Mar 2022

Maple cream and PBJ for the win

Really good donuts here: crispy, a decent size, and delicious cream or jelly filling. I'd probably eat in next time as the wrapping takes some of the icing with it. There were about 8 vegan flavors and a tonne more non-vegan options. The maple cream and PBJ were really good. I hope they decide to do away with the bacon and make it facon in the future.

Vancityveganeats

Points +457

09 Nov 2021

Hit the spot!

Had the vegan Bavarian cream filled doughnut, and it was so satisfying. Highly recommend Voodoo Doughnuts!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Delicious doughnuts

CaseyHale

Points +616

24 Aug 2021

Amazing donuts!

Their vegan donuts are amazing! Just wish they were all vegan, makes no sense that they are not.

Pros: Delicious variety

Cons: Not all vegan