Viva Mejor

Cra. 24, no. 47-07, Bogota, Colombia,

The restaurant itself is an un-numbered store on the back of the building. It's a buffet-style cafeteria where you pay for portions served, so the lunch can be set to your liking, as much or as little as you want. Operated by Seventh Day Adventists. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, International, Buffet, Colombian

First Review by maynard7

Great flavours and price. - Edit

I came to this restaurant by the happy cow app and I found it great!
The food is home-made style and is self-service.
The lunch costed 10.000 pesos without soup.
The flavours are delicious and 100% vegan.
If I come back to the neighbourhood I'll be back for sure.

Pros: good prices, great flavours , abundant food

Good vegan food - Edit

This restaurant is open from noon to 4 p.m. every day except Saturday. I called to make sure they would be open that day and she told me that they are open until 4, but you should arrive by 2 p.m. to make sure they don't run out of lunch. So I arrived at 2 p.m. on Sunday afternoon and the salad bar had already been cleaned out by previous customers. So it would be best to arrive by 1:30 p.m. to make sure you can also get food from the self-service salad bar. The meal of the day costs 12500 pesos as of May 2016. It includes a Juice drink , a bowl of soup , the Main plate with four or five items, a small dessert and the salad bar. I would give them four cows for good vegan food and for being open on Sunday. The food tasted pretty good and I would go again if in that neighborhood.

Pros: Good flavors

Cons: Artificial lighting in dining room , Salad bar never restocked

Return to Bogota Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Viva Mejor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 929 times since May 2011.