Vito's Pizza and Ristorante

Contact 770-475-0369

3665 Old Milton Pkwy, Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, 30005

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant with a large menu that offers vegan choices including a lasagna, vegan cheesecake, chickenless francese, marsala, and paesano, meatless ball, baked ziti and eggplant rollatini, faux sausage and peppers. Stocks vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BramDesmet

Food was great! - Edit

It was our first time coming here. The service was very good. The garlic knots were amazing. We had the Vegan chicken Marsala. The kids had a vegan cheese pizza. To finish it off we ordered the Zappoles. Yum, yum, yum. We'll be back here. Plus that the owners are super nice.

AMAZING! worth multiple trips - Edit

The food was outstanding & delicious and the services was extremely friendly & welcoming! A vegan (myself), a vegetarian (my friend), & a meat eater (friend's husband), ALL enjoyed 100% vegan meals and desserts here and left extremely happy and fulfilled! We sampled each other's meals and they were all delicious so you can't go wrong at this place. The vegan cannolis were my favorite dessert because I haven't had once since going vegan and it was delicious! Anyone would love this place, really!

If I lived in the area, I would be here at least once a week. At least! I'm from CT, visiting my friends who live near by. They plan on returning and bringing more people.

Great experience!! - Edit

We were visiting friends in the area thought we would all be able to eat here since our group was a mix of veg and nonveg. We were not disappointed. Garlic knots were delicious and the vegan mozzarella sticks were so good we ordered more! Vegan dishes we had included the lasagna which had more fake meat than i wanted but otherwise was very good. Vegan chicken francese was also very good. The environment was pleasant and clean. Staff were knowledgeable and kind. Overall great experience and i can easily recommend to others. I hope to go again soon

Vegan Italian! What could be better? - Edit

Holy Vegan Cannoli's! After learning that Vito's Pizza Rant caters to vegans, it has been on the top of my "must try" list. I finally got out there and loved everything that we ordered! I had the vegan sausage and peppers which awesome! I would have taken a picture, but it was so good that I ate almost all of it before the food photography light bulb went off. The portion size was quite large and it came with a side of pasta, salad (very fresh) and the most amazing melt in your mouth garlic butter rolls that I've ever had. Double bonus that the rolls are vegan! My friend had the vegan chicken francaise and that was pretty good as well. We split the vegan guava cheesecake for dessert - everything was stellar in taste. I'm just so happy to finally have a vegan italian restaurant in the area that serves up such good food.

If you are a vegan/vegetarian or someone that wants to have a delicious meal without harming living creatures, this is the oasis you've been looking for! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Pros: vegan tiramisu, vegan cheesecake, the best garlic rolls in the world

Excellent! - Edit

The food is great. There are so many vegan options. I came with meat eaters that tried vegan and loved it. I don't think they would have known it was vegan if they hadn't been told. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Delicious, Super Friendly & Tons of Vegan Options - Edit

Our family was visiting the area a couple of weeks ago and found Vito's on Happy Cow. We were thrilled with so many vegan options on the menu. Jeremy took exceptional care of us while we were there and everything we tried was amazing! During our 6 days in the area, we ate at Vito's 4 times! The homemade vegan meatballs and marinara sauce are my favorite and I couldn't get enough of them! We are all vegan so we only tried their vegan dishes: calzones, spaghetti and meatballs, meatball parmigiana sub, eggplant rollatini, chicken marsala, cheese cake, tiramisu etc. The garlic rolls are awesome too!!! Everyone was very satisfied with their meals and we look forward to returning to the area for more of Vito's delicious food! As a side note: Jeremy was amazing too! He was super friendly, and helpful! Wish I could give you 5 stars, but Happy Cow only allows 4 bc Vito's also serves meat :(

Pros: many excellent vegan dishes, very friendly, moderately priced

Cons: We didn't find any cons :)

YUM - Edit

So many vegan options! Lasagna, garlic bread rolls, salad with chickpea "tuna" and cheesecake... all soooo good! I wish they would remove the veal - actually go all vegan, but they are trying to appeal to non-vegs. Vito, the chef, and his wife are both vegan, and he is happy to veganize menu items when possible. We were a fairly large group of vegans, and he brought us vegan spinach dip and flat bread to try! Please add this item to the menu. It was fantastic. :) Super friendly staff. Support this awesome place!

Updated from previous review on Monday March 09, 2015

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Friendly owner and vegan, Great service

Cons: Far if you live in the city, Serves meat

Huge selection of awesome vegan options - Edit

Excellent vegan options. "Ham and turkey" panini w/ daiya added was incredible. Make sure to try the cheesecake. Vito, the chef, is vegan and the entire staff is really friendly.

Return to Alpharetta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vito's Pizza and Ristorante closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1615 times since Feb 2015.