Vita Health Fresh Market - Osborne Village

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
204-984-9551

1-166 Osborne St, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, MB R3L 1Y8

Family-owned company with several locations in the region. Stocks a variety of groceries, nutritional supplements, and beauty care products. Has vegan foods like vegan cheese, faux meats, and deli items. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by vegpoet

Local and Convenient - Edit

Vita has been in our city for a number of years. A strong following of dedicated vegana and vegetarians shop at their locations. I have always found them to have a good selection of veggies and other packaged goods from various healthy conscious suppliers throughout North America. Although I am not a meat eater, they do stock a fair supply of organically grown meats for those who enjoy meat. They also now own EatIT where I stop to buy my bottled Spring Water and other items that Vita just may not happen to have at their locations. Combined they both make a great place to shop at and my experiences at all locations have been more than pleasant and their happy, friendly staff always make my visits welcome.

Pros: Quality, Service, Friendly

Cons: Need more variety, Pricey at times

Return to Winnipeg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vita Health Fresh Market - Osborne Village closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.