First Review by LotusWombman

Tremendous Service at a Great Price! - Edit

I have frequented this healthfood store for the last four years. They have become like "family" to me, as they are knowledgeable, friendly & a great group of people.

Alas! I can not recall a time that i have entered their doors and they have not shared a kind word or enquired as to my well being.

In addition, they offer prices that are competitive and quite frankly-they cant be beat! They are also willing to order in new items and will provide them if the demand is there. They carry a wide range of supplements, homeopathic remedies, probiotics, books, food items, cleaning items, etc, etc, etc,... (You get my point!)

Their store is well organized and clean! In fact, it smells rather exotic and appealing from the wide range of aromatherapeutic products they carry.

SO, my friend...
Whenever you are in the Niagara Falls, Ontario area looking to enjoy the Falls or vacation in a home away from home, drop on by and purchase one of the many items that they have- you will feel satisfied that you are supporting the employment of a great bunch of people~ and be glad you did!

Pros: Great Service, Excellent Selection, Special Orders made Available

Cons: Not open 24/7 (LOL!)

Return to Niagara Falls Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vita Health Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2439 times since Aug 2007.