Violette's Vegan Organic Eatery and Juice Bar

702-685-0466

8560 W Desert Inn Rd Ste D5, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89117

Vegan restaurant and juice bar, opened Jan 2015 in the Vons center. Offers healthy meals, breakfast, burgers, and more lifelong vegetarian chef. Free coffee with breakfast. Plenty of seating. Walls are decorated with colorful paintings. Brunch on the weekends until 2pm, and live music on Tue and Fri nights. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Organic, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by Megzm801

Decent food - Edit

My favorite item purchased from this place was a fresh juice. Our meals weren't anything special if I'm being honest. They were presented well, but lacked in flavor. The staff was very kind and friendly. I'd be willing to give this place another try, but it wasn't great when we went.

Vegan in Vegas! - Edit

I went this past Sunday. While the food wasn't beyond what I've have had in the past, it was acceptable. The morning breakfast/brunch selection was good as I was very hungry. It hit the spot and I enjoyed the potatoes. What made the place shine was the staff and friendly environment. Super cute decor, it is a good ~20 minutes via car off the strip, but I'd say it was well worth it for the level of service. Please keep it up! I hope to go back the next time I'm in Vegas to try their cakes and other sweet things. Sadly I personally wasn't a fan of the "sassy wings", but that could just be me.

Pros: ALL vegan!, Cute place with wonderful staff

Cons: Located away from the strip (which may actually be

Amazing Burger - Edit

First time here only to try it: the "California dreaming bacon cheese burger " and is f..ing amazing!!
Go and try it! Everything looks delicious!
Next time desserts and sandwiches!!

Pros: very tasty

MUST STOP for vegans in Vegas - Edit

The staff was extremely informative and friendly. They even recommended other vegan places in the area when I asked. This is the only restaurant I went back to multiple times during my stay. First time I ordered an avocado/tempeh BLT with potato salad. Sounds boring but it was verrrry tasty. The second time I ordered nachos and the country platter (fried tempeh/tofu/mashed potatoes/veggies. Both were AMAZING. Only regret is I didn't make it to brunch. The brunch menu looked fantastic.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, cafe vibe, Food is healthy AND tasty, extensive menu, Friendly Staff

meh - Edit

The food is ok. It's not mind blowing. The first time I came here I got enough food for 3 meals and there was a hair in my burger. I took it back and got a "so sad" response. After reviewing online I was contacted to come back for a meal on them. which I did the next time I was in Vegas...it was again, alright. no hair this time.

Great place - Edit

I love their food.

love this bright and cheery healthy place! - Edit

My husband and I loved everything we got- the veggie burger, smoothie, wraps, desserts. They were out of the doughnuts when we were there sadly tho! Super bright and cheerful atmosphere, friendly staff. The veggie burger was amazing!!!!! This place ranges from veggie burgers and fries to smoothies, juices, salads and raw options.

Pros: all vegan, varied options , bright and cheerful atmosphere

Cons: they were out of doughnuts , not convenient to the Las Vegas strip

delish! - Edit

Everything was delicious! Very reasonable prices! Excellent service!

I love it here!!! - Edit

The food and service are amazing!!! ???

Good, homemade food - Edit

The food is good, homemade and healthy. The service is fast and the ambient nice (the deco is quite old fashioned). This place is recommendable, although it is quite far from Las Vegas center. The prices are not the lowest (13-15$ per meal) but are OK for the quality.

Pros: homemade food

Cons: location, decoration

great food! - Edit

The food here was good, service was ok. I came here with somewhat higher expectation being it's far from the city. Didn't seem as welcome as people who frequent often.

amazing breakfast! - Edit

It was our first time here and we had such a delicious breakfast. I had southwestern tofu scramble with potatoes and fruit. My friend had the superhero sandwich and we slip a side of pancakes! So so so yummy.

Pros: Delicious , Good Price Point , Comfortable

Delicious! - Edit

Our children bought us several gift cards for vegan restaurants for our anniversary. This was our second visit to Violette's and it was delicious. The food was interesting and tasty. Their carrot cake which was from Vegan Bites Bakery was outstanding!!!

Pros: Very friendly and helpful staff., Delicious food!

Excellent vegan food, mostly cooked - Edit

Great restaurant. Love it. Delicious vegan food. Nice work Cyndy and team.

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Could have more raw offerings, but there is some g

Best Vegan Potato Salad Found Here! - Edit

3 1/2 stars, really. Potato Salad. Potato Salad. POTATO SALAD! This is my way of expressing just how much I LOVE their potato salad, which made me give them 4 stars instead of 3. Coming from Missouri, which has very "southern" roots and ways, I love a creamy, mayo-based potato salad, but had not been able to find a good one since becoming vegan. The search is over. As I ate my potato salad in my car, I contemplated going back to ask for the rest of their pot, tupperware bowl, etc. I need this in bulk! (They should sell it at Sam's or Costco!) Moving on...

I also got 2 orders of the Sassy Wings, but one order was buffalo sauce only. While the flavor of the sauce was very good, I wasn't a huge fan of the texture of their wings; they were too thick. I prefer a thinner, less "faux-meaty" consistency. They were just ok, to me. I ordered a side of their Fabulous Fries, which were excellent in flavor/seasoning.

I also got their Country Classic, which, per the menu, comes with crispy tempeh & tofu cutlets (1 of each), collard greens,mashed potatoes, and cornbread. Sounds like a proper southern meal. However, to my dismay, I ended up with a cauliflower, broccoli, and carrot medley instead of the promised greens. (I had hot sauce in my bag for those greens!) I didn't like the cornbread or the cutlets. I was disappointed, to say the least. The mashed potatoes were good though.

The carrot cake that I ordered was delicious. I was supposed to get a free Red Rockin' Chili with my Yelp check-in, and she even marked it as "Used" on my app, however, it was MIA from my to-go bag.

I may not have had the best experience with all of the food I ordered, but I still really like this place. The vibe was mellow, light auras, friendly worker, clean and welcoming environment, and the prices are fair. It's in a strip mall, so there is plenty of parking, and there is signage everywhere... On each corner for each intersecting street and on the front and back of the building, which was extremely helpful for me as I was looking for it. I will be back to try other menu items, and of course, for more tater salad.

Pros: delicious potato salad, spacious and colorful, plenty of parking

Cons: missing food items; double check your order

Absolutely Amazing Food - Edit

I went in for lunch today. This was my first time dining here. The decor and atmosphere was very nice and cozy. I ordered Backyard BBQ sandwich with a side of black bean salad. I was very pleased with what I had chosen as both were delicious. The menu is extensive and there is so much left that I need to try. My one complaint if I had one would be the pricing. My lunch cost was just shy of 17 dollars and I didn't even order a drink. If it the pricing was dialed back by 15 percent I think there would be much more frequent visits...certainly by me.

Pros: amazing food and menu selection

Cons: expensive

omg!!!! - Edit

the food is Simply Delicious with so many options in Vegas we decided to come back here if he times and pick some other items from the menu

nice vibe, great service, good eats - Edit

Recently enjoyed the Vegan Mac n Cheese and Vegan Chocolate Cake (my favorite thing there when fresh). They have really bumped up their dessert options, including Vegan baklava. I also like there smoothies ( I do NOT like that they are made out IN the dining area - SUPER noisy) and the new addition of "shots" - like little nutritional healthy boosts. Think the shot I had was lemon, ginger and cayenne. My waitress (Jessica) was super friendly and very knowledgable about the menu. Top notch service (had not been my experience in the past with other waitresses). The vibe here is great. Hope to see more unique things added to their menu in the future, and more emphasis on organic and local.

Pros: desserts, decor, Jessica

Cons: blender out in the dining area - too LOUD

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Violette's Vegan Organic Eatery and Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.