Vinyl

+44-2084691444

4 Tanners Hill, Deptford, South East London, England, SE8 4PJ

Vegetarian and vegan cafe, art hub, micro venue, and licensed bar serving coffee, smoothies, cakes, paninis. Has 2 floors of records with seating and artwork on display. Live entertainment and dancing. Dog and child-friendly. Opens till later on weekends and when live music is on. 2 minutes from 2 stations and 10 minutes walk from both Greenwich and New Cross. Open Thu-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European

First Review by alys

most delicious vegan cake! - Edit

I came here as a friend played a show the other night. It's a cool place full of records and a nice vibe (and also: great cider!). Met amazingly nice people there and treated myself with an incredibly delicious cake afterwards. I was actually surprised that all their cakes happen to be vegan - and with 2,50 pounds it's a real bargain! The guy behind the counter was extremely funny, welcoming and helpful. Definitely on my list for when I happen to be in London next!
Unfortunately, no 5 cows possible as it's not all-veg, otherwise I'd give them all!

update: all veg, all stars! yay!

Pros: taste, price, atmosphere

Cons: location (might be out of your way), but Deptford is actually a cool area!

Tasty and well priced. Quirky venue - Edit

I came here with my cousins who are all vegetarian. I wanted to take them to the waiting room up the road but it was too full and we were short of time. Vinyl is completely different to The Waiting Room but offered tasty and very well priced food. I would come again for a light lunch.

Return to South East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vinyl closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.