Vintner's Cellar

503-972-0475

1111 NW 16th Ave, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97209

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wine bar where all wine is vegan suitable. Has pizza with vegan Daiya cheese, a vegan burger, BBQ sliders (soy), grilled Fieldroast sausage, and sometimes a seasonal vegan item. Open Tue-Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by djscechulte

Great food, separate veg menu, all vegan wine! - Edit

This place was perfect to take my meat eating parents to. I had a wonderful pizza topped with artichoke, mushrooms, spinach, field roast, vtopia mozz, and daiya while sampling some of their delightful home brew wine (the temperanillo/grenache was my fave). I love that they have a whole menu for veg folks. And the owner was so sweet and kept pouring us extra tastes!

Pros: tasty, veg menu, all vegan wine

Wonderful Place and People - Edit

I've been going to Vintner's Cellar before they offered a vegan option, now they have a vegan menu. My wife and I swing by to say hi to Norman and Ramona whenever we're in the neighborhood. We love the food and atmosphere.

Pros: Love the food, The owners are wonderful people, Great atmosphere.

What a Great Atmosphere with Vegan options - Edit

This wine bar, which makes all of their own wines, is a great place to taste, drink and eat! All the wines are made right in the shop and are all vegan (no fish bladders allowed in this place). Even though they serve meat, almost every item on the menu as a vegan option. The vegan version of their stuffed mushrooms are incredible. We always order, at least, one pizza with every meal. They use a bagel dough, from the adjoining bakery, for their crust which makes it a little sweet and chewy. delish

I highly recommend this place for a nice evening out. They even have live music on certain nights. There is also a "living room" area where you can put your feet up and relax with a glass of wine and vegan snacks or a full meal.

Pros: Vegan Options, Atmosphere, Vegan Wine

Cons: They serve meat, Off the beaten path, but not by much, Parking limited to 2 hrs before 7pm

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vintner's Cellar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.