Vinh Loi Tofu

818-996-9779

18625 Sherman Way Ste 101, Reseda, California, USA, 91335

Small Vietnamese cafe serving a variety of food, from hot soups, fried tofu, and spring rolls to noodles, rice, sandwiches, and curry. Tofu and soymilk are made onsite. Sells refrigerated food including mock meats, tofu, soymilk, desserts. Quick service. Parking lot in front. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by lasquizee

Pleasant! - Edit

I stopped into Vinh Loi Tofu with my wife and my wife's nephew on on Sunday. Firstly, I was very pleased by how orderly and clean the restaurant is. The chef and owner was very friendly, and made our stay at the restaurant even better. In my opinion, Vinh Loi Tofu is one of the best Vegan restaurants around. The food we had was very tasty, well presented, and spiced just right. If you're in Reseda, you have to stop by this restaurant. They have excellent tofu too. Nice job Vinh Loi!!

Pros: Taste, Nice portions, Clean and organized restaurant

Cons: Tad small

Good food - Edit

Very good soup bases for the noodle bowls. Lots of tasty mockmeats (too much). Excellent fried tofu, and really cheap. I've been here many times and am a happy customer.

Pros: good food, filling portions, inexpensive

great food, friendly staff, extremely economical - Edit

this place is wonderful. kevin runs the place; he's very amiable and courteous to his customers. the food is great and for the price it's definitely worth it.

Pros: good food, friendly staff, excellent value

Cons: limited seating

Wonderful Vietnamese Food!!!! - Edit

Being of Laotian descent, I love Southeast Asian cuisines such as Vietnamese, Laotian, and Thai. I can never find Lao restaurants so my favorite eating out is at Vietnamese restaurants. I recently became a vegan and it was difficult for me to find vegetarian fish sauce, but I finally found it at Vinh Loi Tofu. The food is delicious and wonderful. This place sells food supplies as well as runs as a restaurant. I will say I am in complete Vegan Heaven now at Vinh Loi Tofu.

Pros: Great Tasting Food!!!!, Very Low and Reasonable Prices!!!!, Great selection of cooking supplies

Cons: This place is only open until 7PM., No fine dining here.

Return to Reseda Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vinh Loi Tofu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.