First Review by ampallang

Definitely Recommend - Edit

The staff member that served me was very helpful and was even kind enough to give me a cold pack for the frozen food (which I will return) as I had work that afternoon. The store has Tofutti and Zebra Ice cream, Biocheese, Freedom Marshmallows and Veggo Chocolate Bars. As well as an extensive range of frozen foods (double check labels even if it states vegan).

Pros: Lots of Vegan Options Affordable Vegan Ice Creams

Cons: Having to double check ingredients list.

Vegans should read labels - Edit

Vincent's is indeed a great place to stock up on all sorts of meat-free luxuries. However, vegans should not expect every item in the freezers to be vegan. Many of the mock meat products, especially the vegetarian ham, list whey powder or whey protein as an ingredient. Careful vegans are advised to read all labels of frozen foods at Vincent's carefully.

Variety + - Edit

I have only been once to Vincent's vegetarian food but I was pleased at the extensive range of products and picked up a fair bit on that one occasion. It was nice to be able to buy 'oyster' sauce and other items that I have missed since becoming vegetarian. The dumplings and spring rolls are amazing. A shopping trip not to be missed, at least once, to find some cool non meat veggie treats!

Pros: Great Selection, Reasonable Priced

great service - Edit

I travel to Footscray from the city to buy their excellent range of Tofu and chunky bits items, The staff are knowledgeable and if you buy enough will give discounts. fact is the produce and frozen goods are always fresh and the prices realistic anyway

Pros: value, staff, variety

Cons: wish open longer hours, had branches

Great range - Edit

I too live down the road from Vincent's. I love that they have so much stock. Loads of mock meats, either in simple form or even ready made meals. The prices are reasonable as well, and I have compared and found them to be cheaper than some of the other stockists of similar or even the same products. Personally I enjoy the chicken burger, and dumplings. But I also cannot live without the stuffed paratha in my freezer! Was very excited to find vegan tom yum paste too & it tastes fabulous!

Pros: Reasonably priced, helpful service

Extended range - Edit

I live down the road from Vincents. A large selection of vegie meats. A new organic section, full of beans, nuts, milks, pasta, flour and more. Make sure you read ingriedents, not all meats are vega, some contain Whey or milk. Great range of soy chicken nuggets, Very yummy

Pros: large range, long hours

Return to Footscray Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vincent Vegetarian Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.