Vina Enoteca

( 1 review )
650-257-4819

700 Welch Rd Ste 4102, Palo Alto, California, USA, 94304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian cuisine. Offers a pizza using the Impossible Burger meat - be sure to specify vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by simguy05

Unique Offerings, Remarkable Taste - Edit

I was being a tourist walking around Stanford University and decided it was time for lunch. I was going to walk to the mall, but checked out the menu at this local place first. They had the Impossible Burger, and I always love to see how a restaurant prepares their version. But then, I saw they also made an Impossible Pizza. I asked the bartender if she thought it was good, and she said as a vegan herself, she was sure I’d love it. She couldn’t have been more right! They take the plant based meat and season it with “Italian sausage seasoning” which is absolutely divine. A bunch of other fresh herbs are veggies are also tossed on top of a very traditional Italian pizza dough. The final product is one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had. It was so good that I had to come back later that night with friends to enjoy another pizza for dinner. My two friends who are omnis commented the rest of the night how delicious the Impossible Pizza was. I’d give this restaurant a “5” for doing so much with the innovative new Impossible Burger, but a 5-star rating is reserved for a fully vegan restaurant - which this place isn’t. Check it out if you’re in the area. Well worth the drive from anywhere in the SFBA.

Pros: Great use of the Impossible Burger “meat” , Authentic high quality Italian cuisine, Super friendly staff and great atmosphere

Cons: Not even close to fully vegetarian or vegan, A tad expensive

Return to Palo Alto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vina Enoteca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.