Village of India

+19054503333

114 Kennedy Rd S (at Clarence St), Brampton, Ontario, Canada, L6W 3E7

Has a lunch buffet with over 40 items, including many vegan choices. Relaxing ambiance. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out

First Review by Little Laura

Amazing, authentic indian!! - Edit

I stopped in to grab some lunch for take out. I told the lady I wanted to see the veg options with no dairy. She was great, she showed several items. I got the channa masala, rice, naan (she made sure no butter). At the front, another girl showed me all the dairy free desserts, so I got an assortment. The food was so tasty, very flavorful and slightly spicy. Unlike other take-out places that load up the rice and give little of anything else, here, you can choose to have it put in separate containers. I got a small of each and it was plenty. I paid $9.50 for everything. This will be my new go-to place for Indian!

Pros: Good service , Very tasty , Inexpensive

Cons: A bit run down

Friendly, knowledgable and delicious! - Edit

We went by this restaurant on the way back from visiting the Cheltenham Badlands. When I walked in I explained that I was both Gluten free and vegan and by the time I sat to eat the server was already up to speed on what I needed know.
The servers were all helpful, every bite of food was awesome.
The price was great.
You can take items from the buffet home as take out, in several different sized portions. After we ate we chose too, to bring more food home, because everything was SO GOOD!
There is also an on site bakery connected, so there are treats too, that you can pick up if you like baked goods.

Pros: Amazingly good, perfectly seasoned food, Knowledgeable staff for special diets, Lots of things to bring home

Cons: Not really ambient.

Return to Brampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Village of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.