Bakery

Bakery offering vegan cakes, Danish pastries, breads and other goods. Added new options in Dec 2020. Open Mon-Sun 05:00-18:00.

Venue map for Vikingebageren
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by meeelooong

WilliamDrakett

Points +645

11 Feb 2024

Great little bakery

Lovely little bakery, lots of options. Some of the pastries were labelled as vegan, but there were also lots of other vegan options which weren’t labelled. The lady working there was very helpful though and talked me through the vegan options. Very limited indoor seating, just one table. More seating outside, but it was far too cold for that on a February morning!

Pros: Lots of options, Friendly staff

Cons: Not fully vegan, Limited indoor seating

Dalih

Points +407

28 Sep 2023

Bakery with a good choice of vegan pastries

Real bakery style shop with a variety of pastries. We both choose two because they all looked amazing, and they were amazing. Enough sugar to last the day. It's on a busy street so we took our coffee, tea and pastries to the park right next to it.

Updated from previous review on 2023-09-28

Pros: Good choice, Fresh, Coffee and tea to go

Cons: On a busy street, but lovely park right behind it

marie.sft

Points +42

29 Jul 2022

amazing vegan pastries

I was at the bakery with my family and everyone loved the pastries. But I wished the vegan ones would be clearly labeled as such.

Pros: a lot of vegan pastries and breads

Cons: the vegan food isn‘t labeled as such

meeelooong

Points +102

03 Sep 2021

The owner Michael is great and...

He listens very much to what vegan wish to eat here. I asked if he could do a vegan birthday cake, and it was AMAZING!
Besides that the pasteris are also well recommended, but long time favorite is "romkugle".