VietRiver Restaurant

Contact 321-600-0880

1817 S Washington Ave, Titusville, Florida, USA, 32780

Serves meat, vegan options available. Features a vegan section on the menu which includes stir-fry dishes using tempeh and seitan. River view. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 11:00am-9:30pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by Twee G

BEST vegan Vietnamese options!! and I'm half Vietnamese - Edit

You will see from our photos we posted that we LOVED our experience at VietRiver. My husband is a vegan chef and we happened to be driving in the area. The photo they posted of their egg rolls are so not representative of the cuisine. They have so much more!

A family run business, you're welcomed by the chef Thao who wears many hats there. The decor reminds me of what a restaurant alongside the river in Vietnam would have looked like in the 70s. I started with a pot of green tea served in a heavy metal pot. The VEGAN WONTONS were warm and comforting. As if they put mashed potatoes inside the crispy fried wontons. We were told it was a vegan ham. Loved it. Then came the SWEET POTATO FRIES that they made a special vegan aioli for us (not the honey-wasabi as usually served). We devoured them! Next came the very fresh veggies for the vegan pho (which is traditional beef soup). And soon after came the VEGAN BEEF RICE NOODLES and VEGAN PHO WITH TOFU SKINS and a variety of fresh mushrooms with awesome textures! Usually I'm not a big fan of fake meats but what they did to the beef and the fake chicken leg bone in the soup was brilliant and DELICIOUS! made with great thoughtfulness and pride! They took these vegan dishes far beyond an after thought of the menu planning. My new favorite Vietnamese Retaurant. The other one is all vegan in Salt Lake City Utah. (Signed, Thanh Thuy (Twee))

Pros: excellent customer service. super friendly. heart

Cons: maybe a bit of an update on the bathrooms. I'm a b

Return to Titusville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VietRiver Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 562 times since Oct 2014.