VietCafe

+44-1912612438

68 Grainger St, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, NE1 5JQ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese food. Has a separate vegan menu including mock chicken, beef, pork plus tofu in buddha bahn mi, buddha rice bowl, noodles; hot and sour soup and spring rolls available. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by deadpledge

Lots of Vegan Options - Edit

Separate vegan menu with a good amount of choice. My takeaway was quick, the portion was big, good value for money and the food was tasty. I'll be going back to try more.

A taste of Vietnam - Edit

I visited recently on my lunch break after hearing on the grapevine that a new Vietnamese place was opening in the city centre. As a lover of Vietnamese food I couldn't wait to try this place out and was pleased to see they had a separate vegan menu with lots of mock meat options when I arrived. After much deliberation I ordered the vegan chicken PHO noodles (£7.29). The portion size was massive and flavoursome and I loved the mock meat chicken. Definitely value for money. I'm looking forward to working my way through the rest of the menu.

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Good value, Location

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Newcastle Upon Tyne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VietCafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.