Viet Royale

703-533-8388

6767 Wilson Blvd, Falls Church, Virginia, USA, 22044

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vietnamese cuisine with separate vegetarian section. Vegans to enquire. Open Mon-Thu 10:00am-10:30pm, Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-11:30pm, Sun 10:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by kenvegan

Good Mock Meat Dishes + Veg Crepes at Viet Royale - Edit

My dad was interested in taking me to a Vietnamese restaurants he likes in Eden Center, a mall that is modelled off off a mall in Vietnam, and has primarily Vietnamese restaurants and businesses.

I wasn't sure this restaurant was going to be vegan friendly, and I am glad I was wrong. They had a nice vegetarian/vegan section containg mock shrimp, fish and chicken. I ordered the vegan fish on the lunch special.

Althought it was a tad too salty, it was tasty. I forgot to ask for brown rice, so was stuck with the standard white rice.

I also ordered the spring rolls. They were good, but pretty standard for a Vietnamese restaurant.

I can't say the restaurant is amazing, but I think this is a great place if you have meat eating friends or family who insist on eating meat and you don't want to feel like you are stuck eating stir fry.

The place is quite large, and I was told that they usually are quite full during the week for lunch. I went on a Monday later in the afternoon, and there were just a few other customers.

I went back and had the Vietnamese vegan crepe. Crispy, filled with veggies, and delicious.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday September 16, 2014

Pros: Vegan meats

Cons: Food a bit salty

Return to Falls Church Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Viet Royale closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.