Vienna Restaurant and Historic Inn

Contact 508 764-0700

14 South St, Southbridge, Massachusetts, USA, 01550

Serves meat, vegan options available. Classic Austrian, European, and Continental cuisine in an upscale atmosphere with wood-burning fireplaces. Chef added a vegan menu. Tue-Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm, Wed-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European, Austrian, Non-veg

First Review by Starsetter244

Restaurant with Original Menu & Decor - Edit

Upon entering the restaurant, we were suprised to see they tout vegan cuisine on their sign as it seems out of place with a German-Austrian theme. The choices on the menu were interesting with many options for a vegan or vegetarian. I chose the Vegan Goulash Entree, even though I am more a vegetarian. We sat outside in the biergarten and savored the delightful evening under the stars. My partner, tried the Roesti pancakes with sour cream and apples and Vegan "wiener schnitzel". Yum! I never tried anything Germanish before and now I'm a fan. We didn't try the desserts, however they looked amazing at the table next to us. Valentin was our server and made us feel right at home.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Original Vibe, Easy access off Mass Pike

Cons: noisy motorcycles driving by

Delicious fresh and eclectic dishes - Edit

Vienna is such a great find! The food was delicious and they did a great job accommodating the health concerns of the people in my party. My friend is gluten free and there were great options suggested to her. I wanted to try just about everything but what I had was delicious! I had the Austrian dumplings which is impossible to pronounce on the menu haha but that's what they are, they are tasty. I lived the horseradish flavor in the sauce. The best part if thx meal was desert! The Torres we had were so tasty! I had a lemon raspberry torte.
If you are in the area and want a wonderful experience overall from the ambiance and service to the mouthwatering food; go done at Vienna restaurant!

Pros: Great atmosphere, Welcoming and accommodating staff

Return to Southbridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vienna Restaurant and Historic Inn closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1174 times since Mar 2013.