First Review by vegpirate

Love it - Edit

I am absolutely in love with this place. I have eaten all the foods so many times but cannot get enough. For someone as health conscious as myself, this place has shown me the way. A perfect assistance on my journey to healthy lifestyle. A wide range of drinks, juices, smoothies (LOVE the Green Torben!), Thai curry yummy, Zucchini Pasta (my favourite) I am amazed. Occasionally some incredible salads find their way on the shelves as well :)
Surprisingly well priced for an organic restaurant! Much better than the few other option in Freiburg.
Also super friendly staff and many samples are always given. I guess 98% is in vegan option available.
love love love

Pros: Great selection of unique foods and drinks:-), very friendly stuff, Wifi, music

Cons: Nothing=)

Lovely place - best organic food in town - Edit

For me as health foodie this newly opened place is heartwarming. I waited for a long time to have a organic and healthy Food-concept in Freiburg. The Menu is mainly vegan or vegetarian. And every single item I had was tasty. I can especialy the bananabread and the ThaiCurry. At the moment my favourite place to go. Good located - It's about 2min from the center by foot. The design is very modern no comparison with the normal organic foodplaces.

Pros: healthy, organic, large vegan/vegetarian selecion

Cons: I to far away

Return to Freiburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VIDA closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.