Vida Bistro

( 1 review )
+55-2135922364

Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva 320, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22440-900

Vegan bakery and cafe with gluten-free options. Serves a different lunch every day and has a complete menu with pizzas, pasta, salads, sandwiches, burgers, rösti and brazils tipical tapiocas and salgadinhos (snacks) including cakes, fresh juices, mate, kombucha, coffee, tea and hot chocolate with almond milk. Sells some vegan foods like almond cheese, vegan butter and brazils tipical sweet named 'doce de leite' (made with coconut milk). Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free, Brazilian

1 Review

amazing organic food - Edit

Wasn't sure to come here as there was no review yet but it's a holiday or still too early in a day when we looked so we chose this place. Turned out they have amazing food with full of flavour. I had the Quinoa burger which was really awesome. My husband got the margarita pizza with pesto which was so delicious and my friend had fettuccine which he thought it was exceptionally good too. They also have some good cakes (banana truffle was so good). We will come again before our trip finished.

Pros: all food are vegans and organic

Cons: nothibg

Return to Rio De Janeiro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vida Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.