Victoria's Bakery - Vegan by Victoria

• Bakery Bakery
714-743-5599

709 N Bristol St Unit J, Santa Ana, California, USA, 92703

Inside the traditional bakery you will find vegan Mexican pan dulce, cakes, and flan. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by xmrfigx

Pan Dulce how I missed you? - Edit

Traditional panederia with your classic array of sweet breads, but VEGAN! Even the crema-filled pan is made with soymilk based cream. I miss this so much, I feel so lucky to have found Victoria's!

Pros: Vegan. Pan. Dulce. , Super friendly!

Great find - Edit

I saw this place featured on a recent Vegan Zombie vlog on YouTube. They hit up 10 vegan spots in a day and this was where they ended their night (morning). Since going vegan, my family and I have not had the opportunity to enjoy pan dulce anymore...until now!

Everything they make is vegan so you can order without worry! There are a couple of prepackaged deserts in a separate case that are not vegan.

The concha we tried honestly tasted better than any non-vegan ones we ever had. They stayed soft and moist which is something you would only get from the rare freshly made non-vegan concha. The tres leches was also amazing so definitely give these guys a try if you’re in the area!

Pros: Good selection, Freshly made

Return to Santa Ana Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Victoria's Bakery - Vegan by Victoria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.