Vibrance

Contact 505-639-3401

4500 Silver Ave SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87108

All vegan (except for option of a egg quiche w/Goat cheese) restaurant whose specialty is living foods made from sprouted beans and seeds. Makes also raw desserts, gluten-free baked goods and cooked food. Sunday is brunch buffet. Features local artists' work, health and wellness speakers, and hosts live music. Open Mon-Tue 9:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm. Closed on Thanksgiving.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Organic, Raw, Thai, Juice bar, Take-out, Fusion, Kosher

First Review by DebbiePurdy

Best Vegan food ever! - Edit

This is simply an excellent restaurant! Simple place
but clean and fresh. I admire so much the level of
talent it takes to pull this kind of cooking off. I am
a vegan cook myself so I do have a point of comparison.
Everything we ordered was delicious. Wish I lived
closed to Vibrance!

Vibrance - Edit

Tastiest, most well thought out meals available

Pros: Has vegan, Has vegitarian, Has raw

Cons: Not enough people eat well so attendance is low, Raw cheese cake is too good.cant stop.eating, I can't be there all the time

Easily the Best in ABQ (and beyond) - Edit

I recently moved to ABQ from New York City where excellent vegan options abound. Vibrance is the only place here that has vegan food on the level of the best restaurants I've tried. If you're just passing through, put it on your "must" list. Annapurna's is great, but if you only have one meal in ABQ come here. If you live here, put it in the rotation. Everbody should try the all you can eat Sunday brunch. It is rare to find exquisite raw deserts, imaginative dishes like a raw cashew mushroom tamale with a cashew cream, raw crackers, home baked seeded bread, well done staples like scrambled tofu, quinoa with veggies, a variety of fresh sprouts, raw soups, dips, and dressings and guacamole in an all you can eat setting. Everything is done with superbly fresh and high-quality ingredients. All that in a beautiful setting. Can't go wrong.

Pros: Ingredients are top-notch , Flavors well-balanced , Raw and vegan forward menu

KarenHammer 18 Jan 2017 - Thank you for the wonderful review you wrote on Happy Cow. We love seeing you come back for more and are happy as a cow in a pasture that you came to Albuquerque!

Excellent raw foods - Edit

I have eaten at Vibrance twice and will continue going back. Their buffet is amazing with appetizers, soups, entrees, sides, and desserts - all raw. I loved everything from the croutons (I could eat a bowl of them straight) through the "cheesecake" desserts. They are very creative with their dishes. Nice atmosphere, nice people. Finally! a raw, mainly vegan restaurant in Albuquerque.

Pros: Creative, tasty dishes, Friendly staff, Fantastic variety

KarenHammer 18 Jan 2017 - Thank you Rich, we appreciate your posting and sharing what you like. We hope we can continue to please you with the foods we create.
Karen.. vibrance

Best vegan since Green Zebra in Chicago - Edit

Just found out a new vegan restaurant opened up near us in Albuquerque, within walking distance.
We checked it out and found it was fantastic, gourmet inexpensive, and beautiful interior. The food felt really clean, yet inventive. I had the fresh kombucha, the mushroom turnover, ad the delicious raw pomegranate cheesecake. What a delight. This place has to be supported here, and Santa Feans should take a ride down just for this.

Pros: Great vegan food, Beautiful environment near nob Hill, Friendly staff

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vibrance closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.