Vibe Cafe

• Friend
Contact 069937900

715 Hap Guan St, Siem Reap, Cambodia,

A plant-based cafe, juicery, and wholefood deli with gluten-free, sugar-free, and raw options. Offers juice cleanses and delivery across the city. Eco-friendly vibes, sustainable practices, and organic produce. Founder of GOOD VIBE Foundation. NOTE: Nov 2016 reported may use honey in tea - please verify and let Happy Cow know. Open Mon 7:30am-4:30pm, Tue-Sun 7:30am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion

First Review by EmmaFountain

THE BEST VEGAN RESTAURANT IN CAMBODIA - Edit

I have to go to Siem Reap for work a lot, I use to hate it, but now I love going,
I can keep fit and healthy while on the road thanks to VIBE Cafe, I eat at there sister cafe Backyard in Phnom Penh all the time when home, but now I can happily eat there delicious food in Siem Reap too.

This place really blows the other cafes out of the water, it is so clean, friendly, delicious and welcoming and there food, well ...... If you are Vegan or Not you are going to love it there..

Try there Ritual Bowl with The Warrior - Cold Pressed Juice it will blow your mind.

They also have Whole Foods Fridges, full of Superfoods and Vegan treats that you can take away, which sorts out my taxi journey back home.

Pros: VEGAN, Ritual Bowl, The Warrior

Cons: NON, NON, NON

Can't get enough of this place!!! - Edit

I am a very fussy eater and travelling to Asia, I thought it was going to be a nightmare for me, so I was so happy to find this place.
They catered for my gluten allergy and my lactose intolerance and I felt safe that they knew what they were doing and they substituted items with no problem.
The interior is beautiful, clean lines, lots of greenery plants and a peaceful relaxed feeling - definitely not like other places in Cambodia or Asia.

Pros: Gluten Free Options, Helpful, friendly staff , The vegan cheesecake

I'm in heaven!!!!!! - Edit

Vegan delight in this place - I can't recommend it highly enough. I went a few days in a row while travelling here, the food was always fresh, the menu is very creative, the staff are well trained and the manager is kind and always there to offer help.
I wish this was in my home town!
Go, go, go here if you are in Siem Reap!

Pros: Vegan burger, Raw dessert, Acai Bowl

LOVED IT!!! - Edit

We came to Siem Reap and i havent eaten a proper meal for 48 hours, french fries only.

Found this place, i never eaten this good in my life!
WOW WOW WOW, sooooo good!!
Loved it, delicious juices as well.

Highly recommend the beetroot juice. Fantastic!

YUM YUM YUUUUUUUUUUM!!

Pros: VEGAN, Central, Fresh food

Cons: No cons, No cons, No cons

Amazing 100% Plant based Cafe - Edit

Being Vegan can be hard while traveling if you want to eat well.

But here they have taste hitting you from everywhere, the cool breezy interior sets the tone of what they do here.

I had the Honest Burger which was the best Vegan burger that I have ever had, with the homemade Pickle too, just scrumptious.

I couldn't believe when the staff told me they only opened a few days ago, they were so well trained and had knowledge of the menu and all the superfoods on offer here, that aren't easy to come by in Cambodia.

Someone has clearly put in a lot of love, care and creativity here, it really took me to another place, I could have been anywhere in the world from LA to Sydney.

Exceptional.

Pros: Creative Menu, 100% plant based, Great knowledge of staff

Love this place... - Edit

I'm vegan and my partner is not and he is always hesitant when I want to go to fully vegan places but he loved this place as much as me, you don't need to be vegan to eat here. He had the honest burger which he said was totally satisfying and I had the ritual bowl - just WOW!
The interior is gorgeous, you feel peaceful and away from Cambodia, they have super fast WIFI and the best part were the staff, who are obviously trained and taken care of. Can't wait to go back!!!

Pros: Atmosphere, Freshest food ever, Superfoods in drinks

Amazing Vibes, Food, Juices, Smoothies, and of course Food! - Edit

My favourite vegan cafe in Cambodia. There food is delicious and the smoothies are amazing and yummy. If you are in Siem Reap, don't miss it. There interior design is giving the place an outstanding atmosphere to eat, relax, and enjoy the healthy vibes. My favourite smoothie is Pure Love, and my favourite dishes are the Arabian Bowl & Honest Burger.

Amazing plant-based heaven! - Edit

I can't believe this place is in Cambodia as it would do well in Paris or London. Amazing plant-based, wholefood, with everything made in-house with a conscious ethos. I'm totally obsessed with this place!

Pros: Beautiful interiors, Homemade everything, Amazing friendly staff

Return to Siem Reap Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vibe Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1146 times since Oct 2016.