Via 313 Pizzeria

Contact 512-358-6193

3016 Guadalupe Ste 100, Austin, Texas, USA, 78705

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deep dish Detroit-style pizzeria. Has vegan cheese for vegan options. Also operates pizza food trucks - check its webpage for location updates. Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by jojoinbrighton

Awesome tomato pie (and they have vegan cheese!) - Edit

Via 313 is a cool pizza shop with a large interior and full bar. On the menu is a pizza called The Marinara (it's labelled vegan!). You could add vegan cheese if you want for an extra charge. This is thick crust pizza with super generous garlic-y sauce. An 8x10 inch pizza is only $7, inexpensive and filling :)

Pros: Clearly Labelled, Vegan cheese, Inexpensive

one of the best pizza places in Austin - Edit

I had never had Detroit style pizza before going to Via 313 but I absolutely loved it! I had been wanting to go for a while but I live up north so it always seemed too far away. When they opened up across from Wheatsville I finally went and was so happy that I did! I highly recommend this place!!

Pros: Delicious Pizza, Plenty of Seating

Detroit-style vegan pizza - Edit

I went to one of their food trucks and was blown away by their pizza. Detroi-style is cooked in a square pan and both crispy and fluffy at the same time. Sauce on top. Have a few vegan options. Delicious.

Pros: Excellent pizza

Return to Austin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Via 313 Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.