Vi Modtes Gennem Ruden

• Other Other

Heimdalsgade 6, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2200

Cafe and coffee shop that has soy and oat milks for coffee, bread with jam and pastries from Naturbageriet; vegans be aware honey is used in some. A local hangout with ecologically sustainable products. Hosts music events almost every Friday and Saturday. Mon-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by LukeRockall

A few days in Copenhagen - Edit

Such a cute little cafe, great vibe and lovely staff.
I came here with friends as we have spent a few days trying out various vegan eateries in CPH. The owner of the cafe hadn't heard of Happy Cow so I told him I'd be more than happy to write the first review.
We all really liked it in here. Not 100% vegan, but they had obviously put thought into having vegan food on offer. Three of us had the hummus with five spice and seeds on Rye bread. Just one slice of bread but very tasty. One of our party ordered smashed avocado on Rye; however instead of telling us they hadn't got any left they went out and got some more avacados- THAT is what service is all about! These guys have got something good going and I wish them every success!
BTW good coffee too

Pros: plenty for a vegan to choose from

Cons: Very hot inside. Maybe a couple of fans would help

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vi Modtes Gennem Ruden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 973 times since Jan 2014.