VG Wok

( 1 review )

12313 Bellaire Blvd Ste O, Houston, Texas, USA, 77072

A vegetarian restaurant serving Vietnamese and Thai cuisine. Vegan options include smoothies, banh mi, pho, family hot pot, pad Thai, and several faux meat dishes. The menu at the restaurant includes many more items than found online. Gluten free options available - ask server. Open Mon-Tue 10:30am-8:00pm, Thu-Sun 10:30am-8:00pm. Closed Wed.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Vietnamese, Gluten-free

1 Review

First Review by jessorz

jessorz

Points +427

17 Aug 2020

Don't pass this one up!

The staff here are friendly and helpful, but the best part is the food. It is incredible. I could eat the lemongrass chilli tofu every day. It was marked out on the menu, but I asked, and it was available... so do yourself a favor and ask for it. I live over an hour away, so I got an order to go. It was that good.

In addition to the plentiful Vietnamese and Thai dishes, they have smoothies. We tried strawberry mango, and it was delicious. They can also make vegan Thai tea.

I didn't get to try the pho because they were out, but I will be back for it because I can tell by the deliciousness of everything else that it will be great.

If you want to view a menu beforehand, do not use the one listed on the website. The Facebook page is more accurate, but the menu at the restaurant is huge compared to what is listed online.

Pros: Inexpensive, Friendly, helpful staff

Return to Houston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VG Wok closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.