Vessel Kitchen

435-200-8864

1784 Uinta Way Ste 1E, Park City, Utah, USA, 84098

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick-serve cafe with labeled vegan items including falafel, make your own salad, avocado toast, quinoa and vegetable sides. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by Morganlea

Many Vegan options and well labeled - Edit

Great healthy and tasty fast farm to table food whether for eating there or takeout. For Park City the prices are reasonable too. I eat there about once a week. Sometimes I’ll order a salad with Falafel and other times I’ll get 3 or 4 vegan sides to make a meal. They do change up their menu for the various seasons. In the summer it’s great to pickup Togo for local outdoor concerts. This is my go to place when I’m too busy and don’t want to cook. It’s a locals favorite whether vegan, vegetarian or Omnivore.

Fill your vessel with fresh, delicious food! - Edit

This place seems to really focus on keeping things local and seasonal where they can. Everything was really fresh and yummy! Menu items were clearly marked vegan and there were a ton of options. I had a hard time narrowing down what sides I wanted to try, but I ended up with falafel, kung pao cauliflower, and sweet potato hash 👌🏼 reasonably priced, super quick service, and reusable dishes and silverware 🌱 this will be my go-to for Kimball Junction now!

Return to Park City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vessel Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.