Verve - Orono

• Veg-friendly
Contact 207-866-4004

2 Mill St, Orono, Maine, USA, 04473

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and lunch burritos, salads, quesadilla, and bowls alongside smoothies and coffee. Could ask for customization. Tortillas are vegan suitable. Has soymilk for coffee drinks. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Tex-Mex, Non-veg

First Review by

OK if it's your only option - Edit

I was sadly not thrilled with my vegan bowl. Veggies and beans only, and the veggies weren't varied enough (onion/peppers mostly) and no tofu or faux meats offered. I really wanted to like it, but it was rather bland.

Pros: Inexpensive, Clean place, Friendly staff

Cons: No tofu, Not enough vegetable variety, Bland

A good option in the vegan desert that is Bangor. - Edit

Had a vegan burrito here, which was ok. The flavour was lacking, but I was so happy to find a vegan option in Bangor. The servers were great and assured my they could make me a vegan meal. Kudos to them.

Pros: Vegan options, Service

Great burritos! - Edit

This is one of my favorite lunch places! They have burrito bowls, burritos, burrito salads - yum. Everything is made to order, and the folks working here are always friendly and helpful. I'm excited that they now have a location in Bangor too - with beer.

Pros: Tasty, Inexpensive, Fast

Cons: Small menu

This place is De-lish. - Edit

It is probably one of my favorite places to eat out.

The burritos here are awesome! The price is very affordable for everything- including the coffee ($1 refills if you have a verve-brand mug!). You can put whatever you'd like on your own vegan burrito- and they have lots of fixings to make it flavorful without the use of cheese.

Soymilk for coffee is available upon request, as is soy yogurt for smoothies! The workers are very friendly, the atmosphere is nice and quiet. It is a great place to meet up with friends, take in some afternoon reading, or just sit and enjoy a nice meal. I highly recommend it, especially for vegans.

Pros: Ethical Food Alternatives, Friendly Service, Good Atmosphere

Cons: Had to ask about vegan options

Return to Orono Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Verve - Orono closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 624 times since Feb 2013.