VERTS Mediterranean Grill

972-887-3360

8445 N Belt Line Rd Ste 100, Irving, Texas, USA, 75063

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of fast-casual restaurants offering Mediterranean-inspired food. Choose pita, wrap, rice bowl, or salad. Then add your choice of toppings like falafel, veggies, sauces. See website for all vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by RunsOnPlants

Good food, great price, but not too healthy - Edit

This place is across the street from my office, so I've been quite a few times. I always get the rice falafel bowl with all the veggies and hummus. It's very tasty and priced well, but it's a heavy lunch. And just because it's vegan doesn't mean it's healthy. This entree is chock full of oil and salt. So just be mindful and aware. The online menu is VERY clear about what items and ingredients are vegan versus vegetarian which is helpful. And they have an app which you can use to pay which is convenient. You can also order online, although I've had two occasions where I trouble arrived at the restaurant only to learn that my order hadn't been transmitted.

Pros: Good prices, Great flavors, Clearly marked menu

Cons: Very oily and salty

Return to Irving Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VERTS Mediterranean Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.