Vert Attitude

Contact +41-0227355858

2 Rue du Nant, Geneva, Switzerland, 1207

Vegetarian buffet featuring various cosmopolitan dishes plus salads. Pay by the weight of your plate. Beverages offered are fresh juices and wine. Calm ambiance. Since 2014. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, European

First Review by Joshwatts

If you dont have choice... - Edit

I was kinda disapointed.. the restaurant itself is lovely but the food was quite tasteless. Also it was hard to find something vegan and nobody took the time to point me vegan food. I've took some salad and vegetables, and trust it wasn't the size of a real plate and it cost me more than 20 francs. I would probably never going back to this restaurant.

Pros: Nice place

Cons: tasteless, expensive, labels not clear

Amazing restaurant! - Edit

This restaurant is seriously so good! If you're vegetarian or vegan and you're in Geneva, don't miss to check it out! It has tons of delicious vegan options!!

Pros: Amazing tasty food, Beautiful place, People who work there are extremely kind!

the perfect veggie place in central eaux-vives - Edit

i always enjoy eating at vert attitude. it's very tasty and their buffet style allows them a constant change of dishes offered - and i am a fan of variety! at dinner they offer additional dishes to the buffet which are served at the table - i can recommend the hot pot, which is fun to eat and at CHF 25 per person a very attractive price. and on sunny days it's nice to sit on their terrasse :)

Pros: even though it is not all vegan it is super conven

Unfriendly on all counts - Edit

if you are vegan- the owner says he can't cater for everyone, he never intended to be either vegetarian or vegan. the waitress when asked to point out vegan options, said it should be obvious! Hello... Honey in a sauce easy to see.. Think not... The Lebanese bread was so hard it was inedible, the owner ignored this, no offer to replace....
Two salads... Weighed on a machine a glass of water and a soft drink was 49 SFR, we left before having a main... Thankfully...
They only label gluten free and lactose free...
Not for any vegan I know... One half visit was enough.

Pros: Cannot think of any for a vegan

Cons: not vegan at all, no vegan desserts, unseparated and unmarked fish and dairyn

Not that good for vegans - Edit

I went here on a Sunday and it turned out that they have only brunch on Sundays, which is not mentioned on their website. The price of the brunch is 39 CHF not including drinks, and with a tea I payed 44 CHF, which even for Geneva is quite high. Unusually for vegetarian restaurants, they don't pay attention to catering for vegans. The dishes are not labelled with a vegan sign, though there are labels for gluten-free and lactose-free. When I asked which ones are vegan, the first waiter did not grasp the meaning of vegan even after an explanation but introduced the gluten-free foods as vegan. Asking a second waiter got a more sensible description. Out of maybe a 15 warm dishes three were vegan. Luckily there were some vegan cold salads, but no desserts.

Some of the staff were friendly and some not, we got a refill of hot water for the tea without asking, which was nice. But the person at the cashier was quite unfriendly and put the change on the table without saying a word or looking at me. We left with the feeling that they were happy to get rid if us. Overall, the dishes that were vegan were good, but there were not many of them and for a brunch with a fixed price it's not a good deal. I would not go again. For a vegetarian restaurant, this place was unusually unwelcoming for vegans.

Pros: the few vegan dishes were good

Cons: not many vegan dishes, expensive, unfriendly staff

2 Responses

AndreaD 14 May 2015 - I totally agree with this review. Even the owner said he could not please everyone and never said he was either vegetarian or vegan... VERY UNFRIENDLY. I will never go again.... Ever

Will go back! - Edit

Good selection of vegan options. Both hot and cold selections that were fresh and well seasoned. Friendly staff and convenient location. Nice atmosphere.

2 Responses

AndreaD 14 May 2015 - I doubt it was good for vegans, because nothing was marked, I saw cows milk with Tofu, and ended up with just the salad and quickly left..

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vert Attitude closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.