VERS Saladebar

( 1 review )
+31-302074086

Nachtegaalstraat 61, Utrecht, Netherlands, 3581 AD

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad bar, soups, juice, and desserts. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, European, Dutch, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by InesAF

Vegan friendly place! Loved it - Edit

I had wanting to try this place since the very first time I have heard of it and it did not disappoint. The place is just lovely, the staff super welcoming and friendly and there are a lot of vegan choices.

I ordered a fresh ginger tea and half a portion of their homemade vegan banana bread and I had an amazing time indulging myself with both.
You have the option of choosing half a portion or an entire one of banana bread. Let me tell you that it was a very generous half portion with four slices of banana bread! Super yummy! The banana bread has a very rich flavour due to the nuts and seeds. Plus, it does not contain any refined sugars. It is just naturally sweetened, which make it not only a tasty but also healthy food option. I totally recommend it.

Pros: Yummy banana bread with no refined sugars, Lovely place with friendly staff, Lots of vegan options

Return to Utrecht Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VERS Saladebar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.