Venice-BB-Venezia

• Hotel B&B
    ( 1 review )

Cannaregio, 1333/C, Venice, Italy

Vegetarian B&B. Will serve vegan and gluten-free breakfast upon request.

1 Review

First Review by spunkiVeg

Romantic Christmas in Venice - Edit

This spunkily decorated B&B was clean, cozy, comfortable, and had the best host. Alessandro had a yummy rice dish cooked up when we arrived and generously shared it with us. He has a warm and down to earth energy and LOVES to have meaning conversations. We talked for hours each day on an array of topics. He also prepared a large beautiful breakfast for us.

I am vegan and gluten free so my options were more limited, but he made sure to have gf biscuits/cookies as well as lots of fruit, nuts and hot tea. He said we were actually the first vegans to stay there so hopefully the vegan options will increase over time. (My sweetheart devoured both his and my portion of the broschetta.)

The location was also very convenient. Not to far to walk in from the car park. And close to most of the restaurants we wanted to try.

If I ever find myself back in Venice, this will be the first place I check on.

Pros: A host I would gladly adopt into my family. , clean, cozy, cute, comfortable, Convenient location

Cons: Limited gf vegan options

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Venice-BB-Venezia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.