VegUp Sanovita

Calea Floreasca 169 (at IPA Business Center), Bucharest, Romania

Vegetarian restaurant opened Mar 2016. Has smoothies and juice bar. Focus is on healthy food. Warm foods are displayed in a steamboat and the dishes change from day to day. Open Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by SeanMarc

Absolutely 5 Star Flavour - Edit

Absolutely 5 Star Flavour. We have been to VegUp 4 times (so far) on this visit, and still can't get enough of their delicious food. We have tried 2 of the other HappyCow top rated Bucharest vege restaurants who we're also really good, but VegUp just kept us coming back. Good selection, friendly staff (with a little English) and very reasonable prices, but above all the freshness and flavours of the food are as good as we have had anywhere. In a basement so a little hard to find at first, but well worth the search, and just 3 minutes walk from Aurel Vlaicu Metro Station so is very accessable. Very busy around lunch time, and the selection reduces slighty from 3pm, which is to be expected as they close at 4pm.

Pros: Good selection (changes daily), low prices, friend

Cons: that we couldnt go there more often

hidden.. - Edit

pleasure to have met Alex, Iona and her brother there, guiding my discovery of the drinks and of the Vegan community in Bucharest.
I have more to taste in this basement situated restaurant where juices, smoothies, raw and cooked vegan food s mix quietly at 3pm and where the gentle staff cares enough to help despite my lack of Romanian vocabulary, thank you and see you again soon!!

Pros: variety

Cons: I wish for more raw food, homemade kombucha, kefir

Return to Bucharest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has VegUp Sanovita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.