CLOSED: Veg'table

De Wiltstraat 6, Arnhem, Netherlands, 6821 CE

Cafe and takeaway by a vegetarian catering company. Opened in 2015 at Apeldoornsestraat 4 and move here in fall of 2016. Has working space, Wi-Fi, organic garden, copy/print machines. Confirmed closed April 2017.

Categories: Vegan, International, European, Dutch

First Review by yvonnia

Great persian eggplant stew - Edit

I visites Veg-taboe on my own. I had the day dish, which consisted of a delicious persoon eggplant stew along with home-made chutney, fresh salad and either noodles or rice. It cost 12,50 but that got me a very generous amount of delicious food.

a vegan version is available of almost all of the dishes on the menu.

This restaurant has a very informal ambiance. Additionally to being a restaurant it also serves as a meeting place for the neighbourhood

Pros: Great food, and a lot dishes to choose from, Nice ambiance, Nice staff, Afforable

Cons: Little bit out of the city centre

Opening of a new vegan restaurant in Arnhem - Edit

We were at the opening of this vegan restaurant and the food was fantastic, great burgers, salads, and snacks.
Intimate and cosy interior and a very kind service.
we will certainly visit Veg'table again soon.

atmasingh 29 Oct 2016 - Hi, i'm Ramses, the owner of Veg'Table and i can tell you that we reopend our restaurant! It's very nearby the old place and i'm filling in the new data in Happy Cow as we speak so hope to see you all in our new and very unique location ;-)

Return to Arnhem Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Veg'table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.