vego Foodworld

030-60923968

Lychener Strasse 63, Berlin, Germany, 10437

Vegan fast-food restaurant in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin. Offers veggie burgers, gluten free burgers, wraps, fries, pizza, salad, coffee and tea, beer and wine. Open Mon-Sun 12:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Western, Fast food, Beer/Wine

First Review by nspanee

ultimate fast food joint - Edit

Try the Gyrospfanne for the quintessential greasy fast food vegan delight. Large portion. Always friendly non-attitude service. Basic.

nice burgers! great chocolate! - Edit

had some nice burgers here one evening. there were four of us and we all enjoyed the burgers (and one doner). presentation is probably not the best i don't really understand why they wrap the burgers in paper?
we were sitting outside which was nice too, atmosphere inside wasn't too nice.

vego also profuces their own branded chocolate which has a weird but nice melty texture! definitely check that out if you have a sweet tooth! the bars are huge!

Pros: selection of food, price, location

Cons: atmosphere

Excellent - Edit

Excellent food , very nice staff , inexpensive . Lots of burgers and sandwiches, very tasty . This is a must to visit

Many burger options - Edit

Their menu has tons of burgers listed. I had the cheeseburger which was tons of veggies and cheese. The veggies were good but a little overwhelming and not that much cheese

Pros: Many options, good price, location

Perfect! - Edit

Came in December 2016. The whole menu is fantastic! One of the best restaurants in Berlin for Vegans for sure!

Pros: Cheap and Affordable

Cons: Was out of a few food ingredients!

Disapointing - Edit

We had the Gyros plate and Jägerschnitzel. It was bland, gummy Seitan, Gyros sauce had no flavour and with the Schnitzel there was no sauce at all. The fries were limp.

Place is run down, furniture broken.

Average - Edit

Had the fried chicken burger, it was nice enough, nothing special and nothing that I couldn't make at home. The place is a little shabby, staff are a little rude, but if you just want cheap quick vegan junk food its perfect.

such an extensive menu - Edit

I had imagined a McDonalds type establishment but actually it's more like a little hipster cafe, a little tough around the edges but kinda cool.

the menu is so extensive and I had the novelty of struggling to decide what to have. I went for the fried sChicken burger and fries and my husband chose bacon cheeseburger. both were amazing and the fries were fantastic -like a plate full of the little crispy bits you get at the bottom of a bag of chip shop chips!

despite being stuffed we decided to be greedy and get dessert because it's something we never get in restaurants at home. I had tiramisu (a massive portion) and my husband went for the lemon cheesecake which he says was amazing. The tiramisu was so good as well.

I think we're going back tonight because there were so many more things on the menu we want to try. I fancy the salami pizza!

the staff were friendly as well and the bonus was buying four giant bars of Vego to take home!

Pros: a brilliant choice

Cons: none

Spoilt for choice! - Edit

Had this place recommended so came to try the food. Huge choice of burgers, options to have with fries, salad or both. I chose cauliflower cheese burger, partner went for hot chili burger. Friendly staff, food arrived quickly and was very tasty!

Pros: Huge choice

Cons: Menu in German only for international travellers

Beaucoup de choix - Edit

Un restaurant pas très chaleureux de prime abord, mais proposant de nombreuses options, toutes véganes. Décor spartiate, personnel pas très chaleureux, mais plats très bons.

Pros: 100% vegan, très nombreux choix.

Cons: La salle n'est pas chauffée, en plein hiver o

Great burgers, a gazillion options - Edit

I've never been to a vegan burger place with as many options as this. There were close to 30 items on the menu, all vegan!!

The first time I visited I felt overwhelmed with the menu and wanted to be weird so I ordered the Hawaiian burger. It was alright. I like pineapple on pizza so I thought I'd dig this but the pineapple was as big as the patty and a bit overpowering. I'd go for this option if and only if you reeeeallly like hot pineapples.

The second time I was a plain jane and ordered the veggie burger. I'm not a faux-meaty gal (evident by my experience of the Hawaiian burger). I imagined a patty made from vegetables like most veggie burgers but this was literally patty-sized vegetables on top of each other and it was sooo good. Honestly, I used to be an aubergine hater but since having a tasty one here, I've learned to cook them properly and now I'm obsessed. It goes to show how important it is to cook things properly.

Their fries were average. A bit too skinny and floppy for me,

Their chocolates though! Oh my goodness, we need to talk about chocolate. Vego Foodworld is the same people who make those delicious (but expensive) Vego bars and here they sell them at half-decent prices!! Stock up while you can!

Pros: nice burgers, a million options, VEGO CHOCOLATE

Cons: chips were skinny and floppy

Great food! - Edit

The interior doesn't really give envy to go inside but don't care about it and try one of the schnitzel burgers! They are delicious!
Burger with tofu are apparently with just a slice of tofu in it (like the vego burger) so avoid it if you're not use to that texture and taste. REALLY DON'T MISS THEIR HOMEMADE FRIES, they are D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S !!

Will go back here on a next trip in Berlin.

Pros: schnitzel burger, fries

Cons: burgers with tofu

Vegan Junk Food - Edit

Whilst in Berlin, I made a special trip to visit here. Who can resist Vego?! The menu is Vegan junk food, quick, tasty, filling and not expensive.

I had a burger with fries, no complaints here. The burger especially was very tasty. Also could not resist taking some Vego bars home with me.

Staff were really friendly. There is a menu in English also. Seemed to be in a nice neighbourhood also. I'd definitely return.

Pros: Very reasonable prices, Quick, filling and tasty, Friendly staff

Good food, unfriendly service - Edit

Loved having a vegan fast food option to visit and the food was great. However the service was disinterested and impatient to the point of being rude. To be fair though, I think this is just the Berlin attitude; they are all like that.
They did speak good English so there's that. Price was good.
We thought the fries were fine and we added our own salt so didn't find them salty at all.
Atmosphere is non existent.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-19

Pros: Lots of burger choices, good price

Cons: service is unfriendly, dull atmos

very good - Edit

the Schnitzel hamburger was great only the fries were a little to oily for me i would love to see backed fries . the staff girl was not that friendly we were not speaking german and she was a little anxious.

Pros: the hamburgers price

Cons: oily chips staff

great! - Edit

Amazing food! Lovely staff. Will definitely return

Pros: Everything vegan!

Cons: none

Always a good choice - Edit

Such a nice, unpretentious place. Living near by while in Berlin I had the chance to try out almost half of the burger menu and was satisfied with every burger I tried. I had also the tiramisu, which was delicious. Even when having some problems with raining the staff was nice and friendly.

Just remember to have some cash when visiting.

Pros: Wholly vegan place, Menu had enough options, Dessert also yummy

Great fastfood - Edit

Good place for vegan fastfood. I had the bacon cheese burger and I really enjoyed it. The fries were very good but also a bit too salty.
The staff was very friendly.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has vego Foodworld closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 19581 times.