Vegi Kitchen Gu Gu

1F, 3 Chome-11, Nekogahoratōri, Nagoya, Japan, 464-0032

Serves a variety of vegan food. Open Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Japanese, Western

First Review by RajayKumar

Delicious and comfortable place - Edit

The food was amazing and also the cakes. There are many vegan options, but I'm not sure if they have English menu and if they can speak English.

Wow this place is great! - Edit

Wow this place is great! It just opened and everything is vegan and they have a wide selection. The special when I went was maze soba; never thought I'd see a vegan version of that classic decidedly non-vegan Nagoya specialty in a restaurant! And it was really good!

The set lunch was also very good, lots of interesting flavors and variety. Kids meals were also affordable.

Anddd the parfait for dessert was awesome!!! They also appear to offer craft beer but I was driving so didn't check it out.

Everything on the menu is in English and Japanese so very convenient if you don't speak Japanese.

I love this place and will be back again soon and often!

Pros: All vegan, Affordable, Great food

Amazint - Edit

Took some non-veg locals and their kids and we all loved it! The lasagna is to die for especially with the toast. I loved the red smoothie as well and also the curry and cake! Definitely check it out if you're in Nagoya!

Return to Nagoya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vegi Kitchen Gu Gu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.